[Closed] Ban & Mute Appeal Guidlines
If you were banned or muted on Slycraft and wish to make an appeal you must follow these steps:
- Only create one appeal topic in this forum.
- In the topic title, type your in-game name, the server, and the exact text on your ban message and nothing else.
- Give a detailed explanation as to why you felt that what you did was justified.
If your ban message is "[Proxy] The banhammer has spoken!" and you do not know what you did, please say so in your appeal.
- Explain why you should be allowed back on Slycraft.
Ban Appeal Rules:
- Be patient.
- Do not post in threads of ban appeals that are not your own unless a Staff Member has requested your say in the matter.
- If an appeal is not for your own account, list who you are appealing in place of and why the banned user may be unable to do so.
- Do not make consecutive posts without response. Instead, edit and add to your previous post.
- Respect the staff member who is treating your appeal.
- Do not request the attention of any staff member outside of the ban appeal forum regarding your appeal.
- All Slycraft in-game rules, such as 'no use of profanity' and 'no caps spam' apply.
- Respond in a timely manner; inactive appeals will be locked and denied.
**Rules are subject to change at the discretion of staff to better fit the system and fair treatment of appeals.
Failure to comply with these rules may result in the deletion of your post and/or immediate denial of your own appeal.
If your appeal is denied in this way, you will not be allowed another chance to appeal.
Once an appeal is made and fills the above criteria, a staff member will be assigned to resolve the appeal when one is ready and able.